The following information is to be used as a guide to hire or obtain the services of a researcher:
- Step 1: Determine what classification of research project personnel is required
- Step 2: Prepare a position/job description
- Step 3: Advertise where appropriate/required
- Step 4: Select candidate
- Step 5: Complete Research Personnel Employment Record Form
- Step 6: Forward to the Office of Research (Suite 344- Gzowski College) for processing
For more information in regards to hiring research project personnel, please view the Handbook for Hiring Research Project Personnel.
Please note: You must attach banking information (void cheque/direct deposit slip) and both the Federal and Provincial Tax Forms.
If you have any questions concerning this form or the procedures which should be followed to ensure that individuals are paid promptly, please contact contact the Office of Research: http://www.trentu.ca/research/contact.php