Welcome to the Trent Athletics Centre, Home of the Excalibur
Summer Hours Starts May 30th
Beginning Monday, May 30th, the Trent Athletics Centre will be operating with new Summer Hours:
Weekday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Weekends: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
We're Excited to Welcome NEW Community and Summer Student Members to the Trent Athletics Centre!
New community members can now purchase monthly memberships to enjoy all the facilities and programs the Trent Athletics Centre has to offer! Visit our Membership Page for more details and information!
Are you a student returning back home for the summer? Are you looking for a place to stay active? Beginning April 15, the Trent Athletics Centre has Student Summer Memberships available!
Registration for Trent Excalibur Summer Camp NOW OPEN!
Learn more about how to experience a summer of fun at Trent Excalibur Summer Camp 2022!
Justin Chiu Stadium - Spring/Summer Reopening on April 4
We're excited to welcome students and members back to the Justin Chiu Stadium as we reopen the gates on April 4!
When not booked for Athletics Centre programming, the field and track is available for student and member drop-in activities! Visit our Athletics Centre front desk for equipment rentals:
- Soccer balls
- Beach volleyballs
- Bocce ball
- Washer toss
- Spike ball
Allan Marshall 25m Pool – Closed until further notice due to maintenance.
Trent Athletics Centre Up-dates as of Tuesday, March 22
March 11, 2022
Beginning March 22, the Trent Athletics Centre will no longer require proof of vaccination (QR code) to access the building.
- Students and members will no longer be required to book and register for individual workouts.
- Group fitness classes, squash courts, and rock wall will continue to require booking prior to attending.
- All students and community members will continue to swipe their Trent student card or Athletics Centre membership card at the gate in the front lobby to access the Athletics Centre.
Following Trent University’s Trent Forward Plan, as of March 21,
Screening: As of March 21, you do not need to complete Trent’s daily screening tool. To ensure the health and safety of our community, please do not come to campus if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are required to isolate. If you have symptoms, you should continue to use the Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment to determine your next steps.
Through the end of the winter term, the University will continue with:
- Vaccination requirement for all students, staff, faculty and visitors in keeping with guidance from the COU.
- Mask policy – masks should continue to be worn in all indoor spaces on campus.
- Private self-declaration form if you test positive and have been on campus.
Competing on the water, the field, the court, or cheering from the stands – together we are One Excalibur. Trent University stands as a hub of high-performance sport, attracting elite athletes to join the Excalibur team and build on our legacy of athletic and academic success. Learn more by going through our 2022 Trent Excalibur Viewbook and see the programs and activities we offer!