Get experience. Be career ready.
Careerspace provides an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing Trent students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
These offerings are made available by engaging internally with the University, and collaborating with the broader community.
We offer appointments, workshops, online resources, and opportunities to connect with employers and recruiters. These services are free for all Trent students and alumni.
We support your career development by answering questions such as:
- What can I do with my degree?
- What are my career, work and educational options?
- What is experiential learning and how can I engage?
- How do I find a job?
- How do I get experience?
- How do I write a résumé, prepare for interviews, and connect with employers?
- Should I continue my education beyond Trent?
- How do I create a strong application for further education?
Don't wait until your last year to connect with us because we can be a helpful resource for you at any point in your time at Trent.
For alumni who may not be in the Peterborough or Oshawa area, we can conduct telephone appointments for career counselling and/or résumé critiques. Call Careerspace at (705) 748-1011 x6012 to book it and we will call you at the appointed date and time.