Get experience. Be career ready.
At Trent University, we are all doing our part to flatten the curve, and as a result, our physical office in the Student Centre is currently closed. But rest assured, we are still here for you! You can still access all of our online career resources, and all of our regular appointments are continuing remotely.
You can book your Careerspace appointment through the Student Experience Portal, as usual, and you will have a choice of booking a Video Chat appointment or a telephone appointment.
Careerspace provides an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing Trent students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
These offerings are made available by engaging internally with the University, and collaborating with the broader community.
We offer appointments, workshops, online resources, and opportunities to connect with employers and recruiters. These services are free for all Trent students and alumni.
We support your career development by answering questions such as:
- What can I do with my degree?
- What are my career, work and educational options?
- What is experiential learning and how can I engage?
- How do I find a job?
- How do I get experience?
- How do I write a résumé, prepare for interviews, and connect with employers?
- Should I continue my education beyond Trent?
- How do I create a strong application for further education?
Don't wait until your last year to connect with us because we can be a helpful resource for you at any point in your time at Trent.