How To Find Us
Trent's exceptional facilities for research and teaching are located on a beautiful approximately 1,400 acre riverfront campus in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, with a college campus in downtown Peterborough, Catharine Parr Traill College. The university's Durham GTA campus, located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada is just 40 minutes from downtown Toronto.
The Greater Peterborough Area is a great place to live, work, study, and play and go to school. With a population of 76,000, the City of Peterborough combines cosmopolitan living in a mid-size city with an exceptional natural environment, situated as it is in the heart of the Kawarthas - a region that is one of Ontario's most desirable lake districts.
Trent University is also centrally located within the province of Ontario. Peterborough is just a 90-minute drive from Toronto, three hours from Ottawa, and five hours from Montreal.
We invite you to come for a visit by attending one of our open house events or booking a campus tour. It's a great way to experience Trent.
New Interactive Map Launches for Trent University
- Detailed Illustrations of all buildings on Symons Campus, Trent University Durham and Catharine Parr Traill
- Wayfinding and directions - to campus and around campus
- Browse categories in menu on the left to turn sections on or off
- Sharing and custom linking options
- Switch between map and satellite views
- and more
1600 W Bank Dr, Peterborough, ON K9J 0G2
310 London St, Peterborough, ON K9H 2Z4
55 Thornton Rd S, Oshawa, ON L1J 5Y1