Trent University has moved courses and many essential services online to mitigate the risk of COVID-19. In response, Durham Academic Skills is offering online appointments to our students.
Book an Appointment
- Go to the Student Experience Portal
- Login using your myTrent username and password
- Click on “Durham GTA Campus Appointment Bookings” on the left side of the screen.
For Math and Statistics academic skills support, please contact Darren Nesbitt at email@example.com
In-Person/Zoom and Online Appointments
During the fall 2020 session, appointments will be offered remotely via Zoom. These appointments are appropriate for support with math and statistics, organizational and study skills, or planning and strategizing with regard to assignments and papers. If you have completed a draft and would like written feedback on grammar, style, and structure, please book an online appointment and follow the instructions to submit your work.
For math and statistics support please contact Darren Nesbitt at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. For all other Academic Skills support, including help with organizational and study skills, planning and strategizing for written assignments, or feedback on completed drafts, please use our online booking system at ccr.trentu.ca to make an appointment with Pamela MacIsaac.
Academic Skills Workshops
Monday, November 30 - Study Tips and Tricks
11:30 a.m. to Noon
Academic Skills Online Resources
An assortment of online academic resources are available, including
- Online Documentation Guide: What to Cite and How to Cite it
- Thinking it Through: Essay-Writing Guide
- Study Skills for University
- Exam Preparation
- Referencing, Formatting and Avoiding Plagiarism
- Grammar and Clear Writing
- Essays, Writing Assignments and Presentations
- Resources for Math and Sciences