Trent University Durham Library
The Trent University Durham Library houses a growing collection of books and media resources, two designated group study rooms, and computer workstations.
- Reference Help: Whether you're researching a new topic, finding primary resources, or using the Library's online databases for the first time, we can help you save time and get the most out of the Library's resources.
- Circulation Services: Request books using Omni, it gives you access to high-quality resources from 18 participating Ontario university libraries. All requests can be set to be picked up at your Trent Durham Campus Library.
- Media: Borrow media, such as DVDs, from the Durham collection, or ask us to request media from the Bata Library for you.
- Course Reading Lists: Leganto helps students get access to their course readings. It provides a consistent place where they can find all their readings for all their courses. Every reading is linked to the list or provides information on where to find it.
- Course Reserves: Borrow items your Instructor has placed on Reserve for your course.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE LIBRARY
- Health and Wellness Collection: Borrow from our collection of books on topics ranging from mental health to procrastination. This collection is provided by Student Accessibility Services and is housed in the Library for your convenience. It is also available to Peterborough students.
- Career Collection: Borrow books on resume writing, interview techniques, career-paths for your major, and more.
- Board Game Collection: We offer board games that can be signed out as a 4 day loan. A great way to spend time between classes or on the weekend! Games are available to Trent students, staff and faculty (games can only be signed out at the campus they are located in)
TECHNOLOGIES & COMPUTERS
- 9 standard computer workstations
- Scanner/Photocopier/ Black & White Printer
- Yeti Podcast Microphone
- Networked colour printer (in computer lab, Room A112)
- WiFi access and electric outlets at each desk