ZOOM/PHONE hours Sept. 9th through Sept. 24th/2020
Please note that Academic Advisors are working remotely and remain available to connect with students via ZOOM and PHONE
Appointments can only be booked for same day appointments—please call the INFO DESK (905-435-5100) OR join via ZOOM link below during the times listed.
VIRTUAL FRONT DESK AND ACADEMIC ADVISING DROP IN AVAILABILITY
The Durham Campus Information Desk will be available to answer general questions and to help you connect to the resources you require.
DURING TIMES LISTED BELOW:
OPEN THIS ZOOM LINK
OR CALL 905-435-5100
**Please note that while we will see as many students as possible there are a limited number of appointments available each day and spots will fill quickly.
Wed. Sept 9th 9:30 am to 12 pm and 1:30 to 4 pm
Thur. Sept 10th 9 am to 11 am and 1:30 to 4 pm
Fri. Sept 11th 9 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 to 4 pm
Mon. Sept 14th 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:30 to 4 pm
Tue. Sept 15th 9 am to 11:30 am
Wed. Sept 16th 9:30 am to 12 pm and 1:30 to 4 pm
Thur. Sept 17th 1:30 pm to 4 pm
Fri. Sept 18th 9 am to 11:30 am
Mon. Sept 21st 9:30 to 12 am and 1:30 to 4 pm
Tues. Sept 22nd 1:30 to 4 pm
Wed. Sept 23rd 9 am to 11:30 and 1:30 to 4 pm
Thur. Sept 24th 9 am to 11:30
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT (Starting September 25th)
Academic Advisors are working remotely and remain available to connect with students.
There are two ways to book an academic advising appointment:
1. Use the link here to book your appointment online through the Student Experience Portal.
NEW: As there are no 'in person' appointments at this time, you can choose ZOOM or PHONE as an appointment mode. When booking a ZOOM appointment please be sure to include a phone # as an alternate way to reach you. NEW: If you choose a ZOOM meeting you will receive your link to the ZOOM meeting in both the confirmation and reminder emails. Please note that ZOOM can be done with audio only.
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal with your Trent username and password (Please note that this method only works for students who already have a student ID number and active MyTrent account)
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to get started. Be sure to select "Durham Appointments".
- Click on the available time-slot that you would like to book and enter the information required. For ZOOM and phone appointments please enter your preferred telephone number, student ID number and a brief description regarding the nature of the appointment.
- A confirmation email with the appointment details will be sent to your My Trent E-mail, along with a reminder email. If you choose ZOOM meeting you will receive your link to the ZOOM meeting in both the confirmation and reminder emails.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by following the links provided in the emails. or please E-mail Trent University Durham admin at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you in either re-scheduling or canceling your appointment.
2. Call 905-435-5100 or email email@example.com with your name, student # and phone #. Durham Admin will help you to arrange an appointment time.
For updates and any other questions about COVID-19 please visit www.trentu.ca/COVID-19.
For important university dates and deadlines for the 2020-21 Academic Year please visit www.trentu.ca/calendar.
Please note there are "Calendar Supplements" posted at this link and the content contained in the calendar supplements supersedes that found in the Academic Calendar.
If you have specific questions regarding waitlists or waivers you can contact your department directly. Pre-requisite waivers are completed online through your MyTrent account. Course registration issues or questions can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all financial questions please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petitions and Appeals
- Academic Timetable
- Academic Skills Centre
- Academic Mentoring
- New Student Information
- Cumulative Average Calculator
- https://www.trentu.ca/registrar/records-registration (Records and Registration)