If you have specific questions regarding waitlists or waivers you can contact your department directly. Pre-requisite waivers are completed online through your myTrent account. Course registration issues or questions can also be directed to email@example.com. For all financial questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Summer courses start May 4 and June 20 - key dates listed here
How to Book an Appointment:
- Go to the Student Experience Portal
- Login using your myTrent username and password
- Click on “Durham GTA Campus Appointment Bookings” on the left side of the screen
(Please note that this method only works for students who already have a student ID number and active myTrent account)
** If you prefer an "in-person" appointment, please e-mail either Craig firstname.lastname@example.org or Jamie email@example.com, and include your phone number, and they will contact you to arrange an appointment.
Looking for an Appointment Today?
A limited number of same-day virtual appointments will open for bookings at 9:00 am, Monday to Friday. Please follow the "How to Book an Appointment" steps above to book an available same-day, phone or video chat, appointment.
- Appointment availability changes frequently, so check back regularly.
- Please call 905 435 5102 x 5158 if you are experiencing difficulty using this online booking system.
The following instructions can also be found when you book via the Student Experience Portal
Academic and/or Career Advising appointments are being offered online through the Student Experience Portal built-in video chat or by telephone.
- Please click on "Book by Appointment Type" to choose either Academic Advising or Career Advising.
- Once you have selected a type of appointment, you will be able to view the next available appointment for that service.
- Go to "View Calendar" to see available appointments for the next 10 business days.
NOTE: If you select "View Calendar", use the Toggle Filters button and choose to display only the appointment type you want to book.
How to access your built-in video chat appointment:
1. Log into trentu.ca/sep. You will land on the Dashboard Overview page.
2. On the day of your appointment, go to the My Video Chats section of the page and click on the View button.
3. You will see the Booking Details and the Join button.
4. Ten minutes before your appointment time, you will be able to access the video chat when you click on the Join button.
We recommend that you use Google Chrome to log in for your video chat appointment.
Built-in video chat troubleshooting tips:
Before your appointment, complete a pre-call test to determine whether your camera, browser and bandwidth will be able to support the call: https://tokbox.com/developer/tools/precall/
Update your browser to the most recent version i.e. Chrome, Edge, Safari:
If you are using a Mac, anything older than Safari 11 is not supported.
Note that you will not be able to share your screen if you are using a mobile device.
Note: Resume consultation is available if you visit our virtual peer resume drop in room. Link and details can be found at: www.trentu.ca/durham/careerservices
Need more help? Call 905-435-5102 x 5158 and provide your student number and phone number to arrange an appointment time.
- Petitions and Appeals
- Academic Timetable
- Academic Skills Centre
- Academic Mentoring
- New Student Information
- Cumulative Average Calculator
- https://www.trentu.ca/registrar/records-registration (Records and Registration)