New Student Information:
Continuing and Transfer Students:
VIRTUAL FRONT DESK AND ACADEMIC ADVISING DROP IN AVAILABILITY
The Durham Campus Information Desk will be available to answer general questions and to help you connect to the resources you require.
Academic Advising will be available during the same time on a 'drop in' basis.
Monday June 29th (9:30am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Tuesday June 30th (9:30am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Monday July 6th (9:30am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Tuesday July 7th (9:30am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Wednesday July 8th (9:30am to 11:30am AND 1:30pm to 3:30pm)
You can access the virtual desk and drop in at the following Zoom link: (please note that you will first enter a 'waiting room')
**NOTE TRANSFER STUDENTS: As Transfer Students, you will be able to see the status of your Transfer Credit Assessment in MyTrent under the ‘Academics’ tab. If you have questions about your transfer credit assessment, please email email@example.com before meeting with an Academic Advisor.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Academic Advisors are working remotely and remain available to connect with students.
There are two ways to book an academic advising appointment:
1. Use the link here to book your appointment online through the Student Experience Portal.
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal with your Trent username and password (Please note that this method only works for students who already have a student ID number and active MyTrent account)
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to get started. Be sure to select "Durham Appointments".
- Click on the available time-slot that you would like to book and enter the information required. Please be sure to enter your preferred telephone number, student ID number and a brief description regarding the nature of the appointment.
- A confirmation email with the appointment details will be sent to your My Trent E-mail, along with a reminder email.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by following the links provided in the emails. or please E-mail Trent University Durham admin at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you in either re-scheduling or canceling your appointment.
2. Call 905-435-5100 or email email@example.com with your name, student # and phone #. Durham Admin will help you to arrange an appointment time.
For updates and any other questions about COVID-19 please visit www.trentu.ca/COVID-19.
For priority registration schedule Fall/Winter 2020-2021 click here.
For important university dates and deadlines for the 2020-21 Academic Year please visit www.trentu.ca/calendar.
Please note there are "Calendar Supplements" posted at this link and the content contained in the calendar supplements supersedes that found in the Academic Calendar.
If you have specific questions regarding waitlists or waivers you can contact your department directly. Pre-requisite waivers are completed online through your MyTrent account. Course registration issues or questions can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all financial questions please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petitions and Appeals
- Academic Timetable
- Academic Skills Centre
- Academic Mentoring
- New Student Information
- Cumulative Average Calculator
- https://www.trentu.ca/registrar/records-registration (Records and Registration)