Academic Advising at Trent is dedicated to student learning, development, and success. Building a relationship with your academic advisor can help you throughout your time at Trent.
Book an Appointment
1) Go to the Student Experience Portal (ccr.trentu.ca).
2) Login using your MyTrent username and password as a student.
3) Click on “Book Appointments-Durham Campus” on the left side of the screen.
Not sure who to call or what you might need? Call the Front Desk at 905-435-5100.
For important university dates and deadlines for the 2018-19 Academic Year please visit www.trentu.ca/calendar.
If you are looking for information on course registration or further course information please reference the following links:
- Academic Timetable Tutorial
- Academic Timetable
- Visual Schedule Builder
- Navigating myTrent
- Academic Calendar Tutorial
If you have specific questions about waitlists or waivers, you can contact your department directly. Pre-requisite waivers are completed online through your MyTrent account. Course registration issues or questions can also be directed to email@example.com. For all financial questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.