Trent Durham Counselling Services
Welcome - We are glad you are here!
What we offer:
- Short-term, goal directed mental health support to all registered students who are presently residing in Ontario.
- A confidential, non-judgmental, warm, compassionate, and safe environment with a personalized treatment approach.
- Individual and group counselling formats available.
- Wellness education and programming through the Peer Health Educators.
- Hybrid support options; in-person or virtual.
How to connect:
- Complete the Request for Counselling Session Form.
- Receive an email confirmation with the details you need to know.
Additional Resources Available:
Indigenous Cultural Support - Counselling support for indigenous students to engage in healing through capacity building, processing feelings, and connecting to self
Durham Rape Crisis Centre (DRCC) - Access to free, confidential, trauma-informed counselling for students who have experienced sexual violence.E
Email: Tanya Montebello to arrange a session on campus; email@example.com
Ontario Structured Psychotherapy (OSP) Program - Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
Access to publicly funded, evidence-based, cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT). CBT is a structured, time-limited therapy that is problem-focused, goal oriented and teaches practical strategies and skills for coping with depression, anxiety, and anxiety-related conditions. Interested to know more? Book a session with Counselling Services to discuss a referral.
Phone: 905-435-5100 ext. 5158
Disclaimer: This email address is intended for general inquiries and booking purposes only and is monitored during business hours Monday - Friday. We ask that you do not share sensitive information as confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
Please note the Durham Counselling Team, including the Administrative Coordinator, Director of Student Affairs, and Therapists have access to this email account.