We’ve opened a brand new eatery on the Durham campus! We’ll be engaging with you soon to participate in the naming process.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m
Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our students, staff, faculty is paramount as we prepare to re-open food services on campus for the fall term.
Specific plans are in place that will be anchored by the guidance and directives of local, provincial and national public health agencies. In our approach, we will meet or exceed industry best practices and follow the guidance of Public Health, Province of Ontario Guidelines, Restaurants Canada and the Canadian College and University Food Service Association.
At the Durham GTA campus, to ensure the health and safety of all users and our staff, we will be ensuring: enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all food service spaces, with:
- access to hand sanitizer for customers
- visual markers and signage to enhance social distancing and better direct traffic flow
- barriers between staff and customers
- closure of self-serve salad bars and similar services
- greater access to grab-and-go items
- appropriate PPE for staff
- While the dining rooms will remain open:
- the number of seats may be reduced
- studying and lounging will be discouraged
Additionally, we are implementing cashless payment only using your Dining Plan, debit or credit.
We will be increasing the flexibility of your Dining Plan by providing $1,450 in Trent Cash that you can use at several off campus partnered restaurants for delivery, take out or dine in. All plans are subject to change and will be refined and updated as needed.
We look forward to serving you at Trent this fall!
Whether you are a student group, faculty, staff, or an external organization using Trent University Durham’s campus, we are happy to meet your catering needs.
Please pick up a copy of the catering menu from the Main Office.