Find Your Fit at the Trent Athletics Centre!
Located in the heart of the Trent Peterborough campus, the Athletics Centre is open to Trent students, Trent staff & faculty, Trent retirees and alumni, and the Peterborough community. Our all-inclusive memberships give full access to our state-of-the-art facilities, drop-in group fitness classes, drop-in gym times, and more. Enjoy other amenities like our squash courts, saunas and outdoor track, or add-on services such as personal training, locker and towel rentals.
Visit us today for a tour of our beautiful facility and learn more about our membership benefits:
- FREE consultation and orientation to the Sport Centre and equipment, with qualified fitness staff.
- 12,000 sq. ft. cardio loft and weight area complete with Life Fitness equipment
- Wide range of group fitness classes to suit all levels.
- Specialty features such as the indoor climbing wall, rowing tank and squash courts.
- A variety of outdoor facilities -- beach volleyball courts, artificial grass stadium field, track, and hiking trails.
- Change rooms with day use lockers and saunas.
- 12 guest passes to share with family and friends
- Option for locker and towel rentals.
- Complimentary Parking with all community, alumni, corporate and Trent retiree memberships.
Membership Pricing for Community Members
|Community Member Monthly Rates|
|Youth (ages 3-14)||$20.00|
|Student (ages 15-24) with ID||$25.00|
|Senior Adult (55+)||$44.00|
|Family (2adults + dependents)||$88.00|
|One-Adult Family (1 adult + dependents)||$78.00|
|Seniors' Family (2 adults 55+)||$82.00|
|One Time Joining Fee||$50.00|
Membership Pricing available for Alumni, Trent Retiree and Staff & Faculty click here!