Trent Students are Members!
Victoria Day Hours
Saturday, May 21: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday, May 22: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday, May 23: CLOSED
Summer Student Memberships are back at the Trent Athletics Centre
Student Summer Memberships are available for purchase starting April 15th, 2022.
Trent Students pay an athletic fee from September - April 30th. After April 30th Trent Students wanting to access the Trent Athletics Centre will need to purchase a Student Summer Membership.
About The Student Summer Membership:
- Our Student Summer Membership runs April 15th to September 5th, 2022.
- The membership is pay in full.
- Membership is intended for students who will be using the membership for May to September 5th. If you are intending to leave after a month or two, this membership may not be for you.
- No pro-rated refunds.
- Students must present their Trent University Student Card
- Non-Trent Students must present a 2022 student card + ID to receive student summer membership.
Who is Eligible?:
- Trent Students enrolled in web-based only summer courses
- Trent Students not enrolled in summer courses
- College/University students home for the summer
- Secondary students
The Student Summer Membership is a great deal! The membership rate is pro-rated monthly, each month it decreases in price,for the best deal purchase your membership at the 1st of the month.
You also receive a complimentary parking pass for F parking lot.
|MONTH||MEMBERSHIP RATE||ADMIN. FEE|
* student summer memberships subject to HST, membership fee + $10.00 fee will be charged.
Spring/Summer Campus Recreation League & Drop-In Registration opens April 19!
Looking for a Workout Buddy at the Athletics Centre?
Trent Athletics teams up with Pilates on Demand to provide FREE virtual fitness classes for our Trent Students, Staff and Faculty
Join or Start a Club
The Trent Central Student Association (TCSA) is committed to bringing about necessary educational, administrative and/or legislative changes in those areas affecting students. The TCSA also supports and sponsors more than 70 clubs and societies on campus, many of which are athletic or sport clubs.