- Trent Athletics Centre memberships may be purchased with no locked-in commitment.
- The membership shall continue unless the Member requests to cancel this agreement. The membership may be cancelled any time.
- In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, all memberships can be cancelled within 10 days of purchase and a full refund will be provided, including the capital fee.
- To cancel a membership after 10 days of purchase, the Member must provide written notice 30 days prior to the next payment date. This can be done by completing a request form at the Sales Centre desk or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Memberships may be placed on hold once per calendar year for a maximum of three consecutive months. Requests for membership holds must be submitted at least 14 days in advance of your next billing date.
- Memberships are paid through monthly installments, through automatic bank withdrawals. A void cheque or pre-authorized payment (PAP) form is required at the time of purchase.
- The first months' payment (or pro-rated monthly payment) is due at the time of purchase.
- A one-time capital fee of $50.00 is required at the time of purchasing a membership.
- Any payments that are returned as NSF will be charged a fee of $45.00, In the event that a membership payment does not go through, the City of Peterborough will charge an administrative fee for NSF in membership payments.
- Membership of the Facilities is personal to the member and cannot be assigned, transferred, or otherwise disposed of without the prior written consent of the Centre, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
Membership cards are issued to all current members and must be shown at the Facilities reception to gain entry every time a visit is made to the Facilities. Members are also required to have their cards with them at all times while using the facilities. Membership cards may only be used by the registered member and any fraudulent use of the membership card may result in immediate suspension and loss of membership privileges with no refund being made by the Centre.
Discounts will be provided to members for certain registered programs whose membership is active at registration and remains active for the duration of the program.
- Clients who purchase a membership after they have registered into a program will not receive a credit for the difference in pricing.