Facilities and Features
The Trent Athletics Centre is now open for Trent students, Trent staff and faculty with memberships, and community members with memberships.
The Athletics Centre offers a wide selection of programs to meet the health and wellness needs of all ages and abilities. From the indoor rock climbing wall and state-of-the-art indoor rowing/paddling tank to the fully-equipped cardio loft and weight room overlooking the Otonabee River in addition to outdoor recreation options, the Trent Athletics Centre offers an unparalleled athletics and recreation experience.
Meet your health and fitness goals by becoming a community member at the Trent Athletics Centre today.
Your Athletics Centre membership includes access to:
- FREE consultation and orientation to the Sport Centre and equipment with a qualified fitness staff
- Sport Centre and Life Fitness cardio and strength equipment.
- Unlimited access to group fitness classes to suit all fitness levels.
- 25m pool for all public and lane swims.
- Specialty features such as the indoor climbing wall, rowing tank, and squash courts.
- A variety of outdoor facilities - beach volleyball courts, artificial grass stadium field, track, hiking trails and baseball diamond.
- Member rates on swimming lessons, specialty programs, and the Excalibur Sports Camp*. (Please note: children must be registered in a membership to receive the member rate)
- Change rooms (men, women and family/accessible) with day-use lockers and sauna
- Complimentary Parking for all community members, Trent alumni (who are not Trent staff) and Trent Retirees.
For the latest updates on expected hours of operation, reactivation of memberships, booking procedures and more, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.