Provost's Award for Support Staff
The Provost's Award for Support Staff is awarded annually to a member of the support staff who plays an important role in student engagement and retention, and who makes a difference through their performance at Trent. All Trent OPSEU and Exempt staff play an important role in creating our campus community. Please complete the following nomination form to help recognize an individual whose contribution you find exceptional.
How to Nominate
- Completed Nomination Forms (with any supporting letters) should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting letters are not required but are acceptable, and must be included with the submission of the completed Nomination Form.
- The total nomination form, including any supporting letters, should be a maximum of 4 pages in length.
Who is eligible for nomination?
- Active OPSEU or Exempt full-time or part-time Trent staff (excludes full-time students) and who is an employee in good standing.
- Self nominations are not accepted.
- Former award recipients are ineligible.
- Former employees are ineligible.
- Nominees who are no longer employed by Trent University are ineligible.
- The following are ineligible: the President, Vice Presidents, Associate Vice Presidents, Deans, Associate Deans, the University Secretary, and Assistants to the Provost & Vice President Academic.
Who may nominate?
Anyone internal or external to the Trent community who has knowledge of the staff member's work.
- 2021-2022: Chris Nelan, Coordinator Student Life, Trent University Durham
- 2020-2021: Maureen Glynn, Senior eLearning Designer, Trent Online
- 2018-2019: Cynthia Budgell, Placement Officer, School of Education and Professional Learning
- 2017-2018: Gina Collins, Department of Physics & Astronomy and Department of Mathematics
- 2016-2017: Patricia Heffernan, Department of English Literature
- 2015-2016: Matt Keefer, Information Technology Department
- 2014-2015: Rose Dunford, Physical Resources Department
- 2013-2014: Hailey Wright, Trent University Durham
- 2012-2013: Katherine Curle, Lady Eaton College Office
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Dickson at email@example.com