Cyclical Program Review Committee
For more information on cyclical review process, see Quality Assurance / Cyclical Program Review
Terms of Reference
Cyclical Program Review Committee (CPRC) is a standing committee of Senate, reporting to Senate and advisory to the Provost and Vice President Academic.
In accordance with the Institutional Program Quality Assurance Policy and Procedures (IQAP), CPRC is responsible for the cyclical review of existing programs, including reviewing Self-Study documents, Review Committee Reports and Responses by academic units and Deans; preparing for approval by the Provost and Vice-President Academic Final Assessment Reports (including Implementation Plans and Executive Summaries); receiving Implementation Reports from academic units, and preparing Annual Implementation Reports for Senate.
- Designate of the Provost & Vice President Academic (normally a Dean) (Chair)
- Dean of Graduate Studies
- 5 faculty*
- 3 students (named by TCSA, TGSA and TDSA)
- Manager, Office of the Provost (secretary, non-voting)
- Undergraduate Deans
- Dean and Head, Trent University Durham
*Faculty members to typically serve in three-year staggered terms, with:
- at least one member from each division;
- in years where a professional program is undergoing a site visit one member from another professional program;
- in years where a graduate program is under review at least three members will normally have graduate teaching and supervisory experience.
Terms of Reference est. January 2015; replaces Program Quality Assurance Committee