Cyclical Program Review Committee
For more information on cyclical review process, see Quality Assurance / Cyclical Program Review
Terms of Reference
Cyclical Program Review Committee (CPRC) is a standing committee of Senate, reporting to Senate and advisory to the Provost and Vice President Academic.
In accordance with the Institutional Program Quality Assurance Policy and Procedures (IQAP), responsible for the cyclical review of existing programs, including reviewing Self-Study documents, Review Committee Reports and Responses by academic units and Deans; preparing Final Assessment Reports for approval by the Provost; receiving and acceptance of Implementation Reports from academic units, and preparing Reports for Senate.
- Designate of the Provost (normally a Dean or Associate Dean) - Chair
- Dean or Associate Dean - Graduate Studies
- 4 faculty
- 3 students (named by TCSA, TGSA and TDSA)
- Office of the Provost (secretary, non-voting)
- Manager, Office of the Provost (secretary, non-voting)
Terms of Reference (replaces Program Quality Assurance Committee) est. Jan 2015, revised May 2017, Apr 2019, May 2023