Cyclical Program Review Committee
For more information on cyclical review process, see Quality Assurance / Cyclical Program Review
Terms of Reference
Cyclical Program Review Committee (CPRC) is a standing committee of Senate, reporting to Senate and advisory to the Provost and Vice President Academic.
In accordance with the Institutional Program Quality Assurance Policy and Procedures (IQAP), CPRC is responsible for the cyclical review of existing programs, including reviewing Self-Study documents, Review Committee Reports and Responses by academic units and Deans; preparing for approval by the Provost and Vice-President Academic Final Assessment Reports (including Implementation Plans and Executive Summaries); receiving Monitoring Reports from academic units, and preparing Reports for Senate.
- Designate of the Provost & Vice President Academic (normally a Dean) (Chair)
- Dean of Graduate Studies
- 4 faculty
- 3 students (named by TCSA, TGSA and TDSA)
- Office of the Provost & Vice President Academic (secretary, non-voting)
- Undergraduate Deans
- Dean and Head, Trent University Durham
- Manager, Office of the Provost & Vice President Academic
Terms of Reference est. January 2015; replaces Program Quality Assurance Committee