Jackie Muldoon Award for Faculty Service
This award recognizes faculty who have served with distinction in institutional governance roles, provided collegial and effective service to committees, departments and colleges, led program and department renewal efforts, achieved advancements in administrative responsibilities, and advanced the role of faculty in contributing to the academic and overall success of the University and the profession at large.
This Award reinforces the importance and value of faculty service. One award will be presented annually at the Heart of Trent.
How to Nominate
- Completed Nomination Forms (with any supporting letters) should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting letters are not required but are acceptable, and must be included with the submission of the completed Nomination Form.
- The total nomination form, including any supporting letters, should be a maximum of 4 pages in length.
Who is eligible for a nomination?
- An active TUFA member who is currently an employee in good standing.
- An individual employee may receive this award only once.
- 2022-2023: David R Newhouse, Director, Chanie Wenjack School for Indigenous Studies
- 2022-2023: Susan Wurtele, Associate Professor, Trent School of the Environment
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Dickson at email@example.com