Psychological Research Methods & Data Analysis
- Access experiential learning and create a customized independent research project or practicum based on your interests by working one-on-one with internationally-recognized faculty.
- Develop your skills in understanding, communicating about, and conducting research.
- Learn from Trent experts in a variety of topics in the field of psychology.
- Get opportunities for reference letters from professors, thanks to our highly personalized learning environment.
Psychometrists develop psychological tests, scales and measures, and may administer or apply and interpret such tests, scales and measures. Psychometrists administer and score psychological tests, usually alongside/under the supervision of a registered psychologist.
- Psychology Research Assistant
- Marketing Research Specialist
- Data analyst
- Research support officer
- Statistical officer
- Community Development Consultant
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch