Experience world-class facilities, compete on a varsity team, or enjoy friendly competition and fun in an intramural sport, or enjoy a yoga class. Wear your "Green & White" and find your fit at Trent. Staying active and finding a healthy balance are essential to your success in a well-rounded university career. Become a Trent student and you automatically become a member at our state-of-the-art new Trent Athletics Centre.
Trent Athletics Centre Centre Quick Facts
- 12,000 sq. ft. cardio loft and weight room
- 28-foot indoor climbing wall
- North America’s most advanced indoor rowing tank
- Justin Chiu Stadium, outdoor artificial turf field and track
- International competitive squash court
- Health In Motion - On-site physiotherapy, rehabilitation, and sports health clinic
- 25m competitive pool and therapy pool
- Two fitness studios
- Beautiful hiking trails and Wildrock Outfitters Canoe Centre
Trent Excalibur: High Performance Sport at its Best
Sixteen men’s and women’s varsity teams represent Trent at the highest level of competition in the OUA, OCAA and CUFLA. Varsity teams and clubs include: Cross Country Running – Curling – Golf – Lacrosse – Rowing – Rugby – Soccer – Volleyball. #bleedgreen
Did you know?
Trent University is training the next generation of Olympic rowers, in partnership with Row Ontario, as one of Rowing Canada’s Talent Development Centres.
Homecoming and Head of the Trent
You do not want to miss this great Trent event. Head of the Trent is the largest single-day rowing regatta in North America, including over 50 universities and clubs. It is also Trent’s annual homecoming celebration with alumni and community fans cheering on the Excalibur soccer, rugby, lacrosse and volleyball teams.
Join a campus recreation team and try Ultimate Frisbee, hockey, soccer, volleyball, badminton, floor hockey and more! Competitive and recreational levels are available through Trent’s award-winning campus recreation program.