Application Forms

Admissions Forms

Below you will find a variety of forms to support your application to Trent University.

  • Release of Information
  • Extenuating Circumstances
  • Intention to Upgrade
  • Mature Student Supplementary Application
  • Reactivation Form
  • Indigenous Diploma Program Supplementary Application

If you have any questions about the Admissions Forms, please contact

Release of Information

The Release of Information form grants access to third party individuals (i.e parents and/or guardians) to an applicant's admission, financial aid, and other information available through the Office of the Registrar.

Access the Release of Information (Login to MyTrent)

back to top

Extenuating Circumstances

Applicants who may have experienced extenuating circumstances and feel as though they have impacted the outcome of his/her studies, may submit the "Extenuating Circumstances" supplementary application form.

The form can be found under the 'Academics' tab on your myTrent portal.

back to top

Intention to Upgrade

Secondary school applicants who are registering in a additional course (or courses) outside of their regular secondary school should complete the "Intention to Upgrade" form. These extra courses may include summer school courses, correspondence courses, and/or night school courses.

The form can be found under the 'Academics' tab on your myTrent portal.

back to top

Mature Student Supplementary Application

Students applying to Trent as a mature applicant must also submit the "Mature Student Supplementary Application."

The form can be found under the 'Academics' tab on your myTrent portal.

back to top

Readmit or Reactivation Form

Students who are returning to Trent University after a break in their studies may be required to submit either a Readmit Application or a Reactivation Form. Please visit the "Former Trent Students" webpage for further details.

back to top

Indigenous Diploma Program

Those wishing to apply to Indigenous Diploma Programs must first apply through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC), as well as submit the "Indigenous Diploma Program Supplementary Application" to Trent's Admission Office.