Welcome to the Trent Family!
Parent or supporter of a Trent student? That makes you part of the Trent family, too. After all, you have an important role to play in supporting the success of your Trent student. That’s why we created this website—to help you provide that all-important, behind-the-scenes support. Here, you’ll find:
- Need-to-know information about orientation programs designed to ease the transition to university life for you and your student
- Practical advice on supporting your student—both before and after they arrive on campus
- A quick reference guide to the services and supports available to Trent students
- Reassuring answers to the questions and concerns that are most likely to be on your mind right now
Keep in touch with student life! Parents and supporters are invited to sign up to receive regular Trent e-publications—for friends and family members.
Questions about Trent's response to COVID-19?
If you have questions about your student's application, offer of admission, or opportunities to connect, we encourage you to get in touch. At this time, email is the best way to reach us.
- Peterborough Campus: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-739-8885.
- Durham GTA Campus: Email email@example.com or 1-888-655-5559.
We will continue to keep you informed should anything change regarding our plans. For up-to-date information from Trent on COVID-19, please explore our Trent Forward site