Visiting Student

Canadian University Students Visiting Trent

Trent University welcomes visiting students wishing to study on a Letter of Permission. To do so, please obtain a Letter of Permission from your home institution and then apply to Trent as a Letter of Permission student here. Note: you must select the "Create Account" option.

To view the courses offered at Trent University, please visit our Academic Timetable.

Once you have completed your application and been admitted, follow the registration instructions that will be emailed to you.