"I think the whole program is very unique in terms of having friends. They are all majorly interested in their major and what they want to study so we all help each other and we all make our way to figure out any problems that we can’t really solve."
Virtual Winter Open House
Thank you for joining us online Saturday, March 5!
Intimate class sizes. Stellar labs and facilities. Meaningful connections with fellow students and faculty. There are many reasons why Trent is Ontario's #1 undergraduate university.
Explore Trent for yourself, and get to know current students and staff, and find out which of our 100+ academic programs is right for you.
Trent University's Virtual Open House took place March 5, 2022 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. and In-Person Open House will be taking place April 30 (Durham) and May 7 (Peterborough).
Learn More about Trent's 100+ Academic Programs
At Virtual Open House attendees had the opportunity to:
- Learn about and apply to Trent's new, competitive co-op streams launching in Fall 2022, including co-ops for Financial Science, Political Studies, and Philosophy.
- Meet professors from a variety of academic programs, experience a mini-lecture, similar to those you will have in university, and attend an information session on your program of interest (more than 100+ to choose from at Trent!)
- Hear from current students about their Trent journey, including what it's like to live in residence and participate in clubs/groups
- Learn about scholarships and financial aid available at Trent (we’re #1 in Ontario for scholarships and bursaries!)
- Ask all of your questions in our live chats with staff and students,
- Accept your offer of admission on the spot
- Enter in a draw to win 1 of 10 Trent hoodies
- Just by attending you will be entered to win Free First-Year Tuition!
Please click the links below to watch replays of each session.
Academic Information Sessions
Find your program at Winter Open House:
Student Services Information Sessions
Join one or more of the student services sessions and discover your place at Trent:
|Academic Supports & Services|
|Accessibility Services, Health, & Counselling|
|Careers, Co-op & Placements|
|First Peoples House of Learning (Indigenous Student Support Services)|
|Foundations of Indigenous Learning (FOIL) Diploma|
|School of Graduate Studies|
|Parents & Supporters|
|Trent International: Partner Agent Information Session|
|Trent International: Student Experience Panel|
|Trent International: ESL, Postgraduate Certificates, & Undergraduate|
|Trent International: Financing your Education as an International Student|
|Student 2 Student: Ask Us Anything|
|Student Experience: Durham GTA|
|Student Experience: Peterborough|
|Varsity & Athletics|
Live Chat Sessions
|Admissions Live Chat|
|School of Graduate Studies Live Chat|
|Trent International Live Chat|
Have questions about Winter Open House? Our student ambassadors are waiting to hear from you:
Peterborough campus: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-739-8885.
Durham campus: email@example.com or call us at 1-888-655-5559.