Understand the larger social issues facing business and organizations in today’s changing environment.
This new professional masters program will provide you with a competitive edge in the job market with a grounding in a broad spectrum of business and management disciplines, from accounting to corporate finance and marketing to strategic management. Developed to address the needs of today’s employers, you will become prepared to take on leadership positions in management in Canada or abroad.
This full-time, 12-month, course-based program is offered by the School of Business at Trent University Durham Greater Toronto Area, specifically for students who have recently graduated from non-business majors. Begin the program directly after university graduation, or with up to five years of post-graduation work experience. The program will be offered over three terms and include a summer work integrated learning opportunity.
Put theory into practice with a Workplace Integrated Learning Project with a minimum of 160 hours plus a 10-page reflective paper.
Study with students drawn to the program from across Canada and around the world.
- Full-time studies
- Course-based program with placement
- Four-year, bachelor level, non-business degree [or equivalent], from an academic institution approved by Trent University
- Minimum B+ (77%) or equivalent in the work of the last four semesters or the last two undergraduate years (last ten full credits)
- Satisfactory completion of online course modules in Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance and Economics by AnyPrep.com
- Two supportive letters of reference at least one from an academic familiar with the student
- Enrolment is limited; preference will be given to applicants who exceed the above minimum requirements and those with relevant work experience. Applicants should have graduated within the last five years of seeking admission.
Prospective students are advised that offers of admission to a new program may be made only after the university’s own quality assurance processes have been completed and the Ontario Universities Council on Quality Assurance has approved the program.
Pending Ministry Approval – Start date Sept. 2018
- Durham GTA
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
#1 Undergrad University
Where urban vibe meets close-knit community.Visit Trent Durham GTA
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch