MyTrent Online Requests
You are able to request PDF documents online through the MyTrent Portal.
- Undergraduate - Academics/International
- Trent-ESL - Academics/International
- Graduate - firstname.lastname@example.org
A confirmation of enrollment letter includes your:
- full name
- student number
- start dates
- anticipated graduation date
You can specify information you would like us to add to the letter as well.
Hard copies of letters are issued on Friday afternoons at 1PM in the Trent International Office CC302.
- Undergraduate - Academics/forms (these requests go to the Registrar's Office and include a fee)
- Trent-ESL Transcripts - Academics/International - issued after the completion of the term.
UHIP Card Requests
Health Insurance proof of coverage - Support/Health and Wellness
Part-Time Status Requests
Institutional Support of Part time status Application - Academics/International
As an International Undergraduate Student attending Trent University on a Study Permit you are to be full time. Full time undergraduate study is defined as a minimum of 3.5 credits per academic year (September to the following April). In some specific cases (for example, if you are completing your degree and only require 2 courses in a semester), you may be eligible for part-time status. Complete this form to assess your eligibility.