expand search

Current Students

A girl smiling and looking over to the side

Document Requests

MyTrent Online Requests

You are able to request PDF documents online through the MyTrent Portal.

Letter Request

  • Undergraduate - Academics/International
  • Trent-ESL - Academics/International
  • Graduate - graduate@trentu.ca

A confirmation of enrollment letter includes your:

  • full name
  • student number
  • program
  • start dates
  • anticipated graduation date

You can specify information you would like us to add to the letter as well.

Hard copies of letters are issued on Friday afternoons at 1PM in the Trent International Office CC302. 


  • Undergraduate - Academics/forms (these requests go to the Registrar's Office and include a fee)
  • Trent-ESL Transcripts -  Academics/International - issued after the completion of the term. 

UHIP Card Requests

Health Insurance proof of coverage - Support/Health and Wellness

Part-Time Status Requests

Institutional Support of Part time status Application - Academics/International

As an International Undergraduate Student attending Trent University on a Study Permit you are to be full time.  Full time undergraduate study is defined as a minimum of 3.5 credits per academic year (September to the following April).  In some specific cases (for example, if you are completing your degree and only require 2 courses in a semester), you may be eligible for part-time status. Complete this form to assess your eligibility.