Bienvenido! Karibu! Akwaaaba! Marhaba! Selamat Datang! Namaste! Salam! Shalom! Hi!
A welcoming, supportive community
There are endless ways to get involved at Trent University - whether it's doing good with an organized group, celebrating your culture, or socializing with fellow students at our many international student gatherings.
- At Trent, you can learn and grow as a student, and build an active social network through our many student clubs and groups, including the Trent International Students' Association (TISA).
- Trent International Formal Dinner and Awards Banquet, where we come together to honour the graduating class and recognize many student accomplishments.
- Flag Celebration at Convocation: The flags representing the confirmed graduating students at convocation are displayed during the ceremony on the Champlain College exterior wall facing the Bata Library Podium (subject to availability). Flag donations are gratefully accepted.
- The Kawartha World Issues Centre is a non-profit association at Trent University, which encourages global education and provides resource materials, in order to raise awareness of global issues among individuals and groups within the Kawartha region (Peterborough and surrounding areas). We are seeking enthusiastic members, to sit on our board, be part of our initiatives, and spread consciousness among the community.
- World University Service of Canada (WUSC) is a long time dynamic development organization that promotes “knowledge for an equitable world”. Every year, Trent University as well as many other Canadian post-secondary institutes welcomes students from countries with serious political, economic or social instability. You can get involved with WUSC from our campus and participate in making higher education affordable to all. For further details on how to become part of our local WUSC club, please contact us at email@example.com.