Business & Science (B.Sc.) - Joint Major
Combine your interests. Gain the competitive advantage.
Study at the only university in Canada to offer a wide range of joint majors in Business Administration. Our unique joint major program allows you to enhance your B.Sc. degree by combining business courses with your other areas of interest – from Forensics to Mathematics and anything in between. When you graduate, you’ll launch into competitive workforce with an edge – a degree that combines the best of both worlds.
Business & Science: Joint Major Options
- Computing Systems and Business
- Information Systems and Business
- Forensics and Business
- Mathematics and Business
- Psychology and Business
- Environmental Resource Science and Business
- B.Sc. (Honours)
- ADMN 1000H Contemporary Issues in Management
- ADMN 1221H Financial Accounting
- ECON 1010H Microeconomics
- ECON 1020H Macroeconomics
- 3.0 elective credits - your choice from any discipline including joint major
- ADMN 2010H Management Skills
- ADMN 2100H Marketing
- ADMN 2220H Organizational Behaviour
- ADMN 2510H Organization Theory
- ECON 2200H Statistics for Economics
- 2.5 elective credits - from any discipline including joint major
- Students are strongly recommended to take ADMN 2230H Human Resources Management
- ADMN 3021H Managerial Accounting
- ADMN 3200H Financial Management
- ADMN 3300H Personal Ethics in Organizations and Business
- 1.5 ADMN 3000 or 4000 level elective credits
- 2.0 elective credits – from any discipline including joint major
- ADMN 4030H Strategic Management
- 4.5 elective credits - from any discipline including joint major
For course planning and academic advising, check out the School of Business advising website.
View the University calendar for more information.