Minor in Business Administration
Students from all disciplines are invited to enroll in a selection of courses which will be recognized as a Minor in Business Administration.
A minimum of five full credits (5.0) in Business Administration including:
- ADMN 1000H - Contemporary Issues in Management & Organization
- ADMN 1221H - Financial Accounting
- ADMN 2010H - Management Skills
- ADMN 2100H - Marketing
- ADMN 2220H - Organizational Behaviour
- half credit from ADMN 2230H Human Resource Management or ADMN 2510H Organizational Theory
- 1.0 ADMN credits at the 3000 level or beyond
- ECON 1010H - Microeconomics
- ECON 1020H – Macroeconomics
Link to the University calendar for more information.