Minor in Business Administration
Students from all disciplines are invited to enroll in a selection of courses which will be recognized as a Minor in Business Administration.
A minimum of five full credits (5.0) in Business Administration including:
- ADMN 1000H - Contemporary Issues in Management & Organization
- ADMN 1021H - Financial Accounting I
- ADMN 2010H Management Skills
- ADMN 2021H - Financial Accounting II
- ADMN 2510H - Organizational Theory
- 1.5 additional ADMN credits at the 3000/4000 level
- 1.0 other ADMN credit
Full course listings and descriptions are available in the Academic Calendar.