Our alumni use their acquired business acumen to make a big difference in the community, industry, and the boardroom. They’re not afraid to apply their knowledge to make the world a better place.
The School of Business facilitates individualized paths that allow graduates to tap into their acquired knowledge, talent and an underlying current that tells them they can do it, no matter the challenges faced.
Some have gone to Harvard, others start businesses from the ground up. Some take on ground-breaking research or share their knowledge to do good—or to do good business throughout Canada or around the globe. They land on their feet and raise their game at the smallest start-ups or some of the world’s most recognizable companies.
Our alumni often come back to Trent to show their support and share their expertise for the benefit of current students.
Where will your footsteps lead?
- Trent University student wins first place in entrepreneurial competition
- The Gillespie Family: Alumni Take their Trent Education to New Heights
- Brooke Hammer: Trent Business Student Puts Entrepreneurial Ambition into Action
- Killulark (Laura) Arngna'naaq': Indigenous Grad Recognized with Indspire Award for Outstanding Career Achievement
- Yuwa Hedrick-Wong: World-Renowned Business Leader Yuwa Hedrick-Wong Named 2016 Alumnus-in-Residence at Trent University
- Dane Shumak: Scripting a New Future: The Art and Business of Theatre
- Dylan Hunt: Business Alum Excels Early in Canadian Tech Industry
- Emily Morrison: Students and Alumni Making Business Connections for Promising Careers
- David Geraldo Frazer: Economics and Business Administration Student is a 2011 Rhodes Scholarship Finalist
- Business Administration student Matthew Urquhart offered full-time employment after completing work placement at local non-profit
- Trent Alumni “Sharing Happy” as a Way of Supporting Small Business
- Tara Spence: WBN Female Business Student of the Year
- Emma Kok, Online Business Entrepreneur
- Jenn Zetner, Experiential Path to Immediate Career Success
- Matt Clark Real World Experience Invaluable
- Jesse Ledger: Alumnus' Success Clearly Rooted in His Trent Experience