A degree from the School of Business is a gateway to doing business your way at all levels across a wide variety of industries and sectors. Supplement your degree:
- by adding a specialization. Specializations include Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Ethics & Sustainability, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Systems & E-Commerce, Marketing & Consumer Culture, or Niigaaniiwin- The Art of Leading.
- by applying for the new coop opportunity in Business or Accounting. Coops are direct entry programs for high school students.
- by adding a placement or internship in fourth year.
- by studying abroad
- by taking part in our summer field school in South Africa
- by enrolling in a community-based research project course in fourth year
- by connecting with the Innovation Cluster in Peterborough or the Community Innovation Lab in Oshawa if you are a budding entrepreneur. FastStart provides the opportunity to bring that idea to market.
Our small class size is a hallmark of our personalized education model and with manageable student to faculty ratios, our expert faculty and fellow student cohorts get to know each other and their respective ambitions very well.
University academics can be exciting and challenging at the same time. The University Academic Skills offers a number of free services ranging from individual appointments with academic skills instructors, in person workshops such as undergraduate writing boot camp, documentation guide for citations, and a series of online resources on topics ranging from how to study, time management, and how to write at university. We strongly encourage you to use the Academic Skills services. Trent Careerspace provides appointments, workshops, and online resources to support your career development including writing your resume and cover letter.
Bottom line, our students graduate with the skills, network and confidence to conquer whatever may come next.