Pursue either a B.A. or B.Sc. degree in Economics with exclusive access to leading Economics professors and experts in small-group classes, seminars and workshops.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Participate in faculty and individual research projects
- Analyze statistical data provided by Statistics Canada, along with other national and international statistical agencies
- Get involved in FastStart, an extracurricular program for business-minded students
- Meet top economic thinkers through guest speaker series and events – in 2018 we welcomed Bank of Canada former governor David Dodge
- Commodity Analyst/Trader
- Labour Relations Specialist
- Market Research Analyst
- Media Buyer
- Securities Broker
- International Trade Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- International Finance
- Economics of Developing Countries
- Environmental Economics
- The Canadian Economy
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch