Challenge yourself with complex material delivered in small-group environments, gaining skills ideal for graduate studies or for a career in government, banking, or business.
- Undertake a research project with your professor and gain hands-on experience working with an expert in the field
- Take courses that encourage you to move beyond theory to applying your skills and knowledge outside the classroom, the University and beyond
- Internationalize your degree with a study abroad experience – where in the world do you want to learn more about math?
- Rate Analyst
- Financial Auditor
- Account Executive
- Economic Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Insurance Analyst
- Statistics for Economics and Management
- Mathematical Economics and Economics Models
- Statistical Inference
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Risk Management
Most Instagrammable Campus
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch