Important Dates & Deadlines
Students are responsible for being familiar with, and adhering to, published dates and deadlines, especially in relation to adding and dropping courses. Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Science in Nursing students should contact their departments for pertinent dates.
Important Dates from the Undergraduate Academic Calendar
Sept 21 - Final date to change or add Fall-term courses
- Final date to change or add full-year Fall/Winter session courses
- Final date for students to notify the Office of the Registrar of their wish to observe their cultural
or religious holidays during scheduled examination periods
- Final course load check for Scholarship eligibility – Fall
- Financial deadline: Final date to receive full tuition credit to student account for dropped Fall
and full-year courses – no refund for dropped Fall or the Fall portion of full-year courses after
Sept 22 - Payment due for Fall term fees for OSAP and provincially funded students
- Last date to register in a Fall term payment plan.
Sept 30 - Final date to submit applications for Fall In-course bursaries
- National Day of Truth of Reconciliation
Oct 9 - Statutory Holiday - Thanksgiving Day
Oct 20 - Last day of classes prior to the break
- Payment due for Fall term fees for sponsored students
For Tuition & Fee information please contact Student Accounts.