Course Selection and Registration
Summer Registration Information:
Summer courses are a great way to get ahead in your degree or to pick up any credits you’ve missed along the way. Since you’re already enrolled as a Trent student, registering for an online summer course is easy.
1. Explore the Undergraduate Timetable to view available courses.
2. Copy the synonym of the course you are interested in from the timetable
3. Use the "Course Express Registration” link in the Register section of myTrent to complete your summer registrations.
Course overload for the summer term:
Full-time and part-time eligible students may register in up to 2.0 credits overall in the summer session.
For additional support, please see our Course Selection FAQ page.
If you need additional help with course registration, please email email@example.com.
Course selection and registration is a three step process:
Review the following pages to understand your degree/program requirements:
- Course Requirements by Major/Subject
- General Course Selection Advice
- First Year Course Descriptions
- Academic Calendar
Instructions on Navigating the Academic Calendar:
- Choose your courses from the Academic Timetable
- Register for Courses
Watch the following video on how to register for courses (PLEASE NOTE THE VSB IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE SUMMER TERM):
Other Helpful Videos: