Students who are currently registered with SAS manage their accommodations online using the SAS Portal.
Use the SAS Portal to:
- Notify your professors of accommodations
- Note: This must be done at the beginning of each new term or after a new course is added
- Book a quiz, test or exam with the Centre for Academic Testing
- Accommodation notifications must be sent to your professors before quizzes, tests or exams can be booked.
- Access peer-provided notes*
- Make accessible format textbook requests*
* if an approved accommodation
Visit the 'How do I.. Reference Guides' page for step-by-step 'how-to' guides on accessing supports found on the SAS Portal!
Reasonable and Appropriate Accommodation
Trent University commits to providing reasonable and appropriate accommodations to students with documented disabilities. Recommendations from internal and external professionals do not guarantee specific accommodations. Following the review of diagnostic documentation to consider its appropriateness for supporting requested accommodations, Accessibility Advisors work in partnership with students to develop an accommodation plan that best meets the individual’s needs within the post-secondary academic environment.