An emphasis on all French Canadian cultures makes this degree unique. Study courses on Quebec culture and literature as well as Acadian and Franco-Ontarian literatures, including Indigenous writers working in French.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Enhance your language comprehension through French language events, public readings, and student-run mini-conferences
- Develop and refine your knowledge of French in a European context in our popular year abroad program in Nantes, France
- Access other language courses through the Trent Centre for Language and Linguistics - study Chinese, German, and Spanish, all with no background required
- Cultural Affairs Coordinator
- Foreign Services Officer
- Immigration Officer
- Marketing Consultant
- Culture and Society
- Franco-Ontarian Literature
- Francophone Cinema
- French Classicism
- French Language Indigenous Literature
- Quebec Novel
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch