It just goes to show that who you know really does matter. Here at the School of Business, student groups play a key role in student success.
The Trent Business Students’ Association (TBSA)
- The Trent Business Students’ Association provides student opportunities for personal and professional development, academic enrichment and social networking.
- The TBSA became the umbrella organization of the Trent Accounting Society (TAS) and the Trent Youth Entrepreneurship Society (TYES) in January of 2020 in order to pool resources and better advocate for the needs of business students at Trent
- The TBSA was named “Most Outstanding Council in Canada” in 2013-14, by the Canadian Association on Business Students (CABS).
- Former TBSA president and B.B.A student, Alexandria Guay won the CABS “Female Executive of the Year Award” in 2015.
- Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest news and updates, and to contact them with any questions or concerns
- Has one of the highest student engagement levels across the country.
- Won Subsidiary Club of the Year in 2015-16 from the Canadian Association on Business Students (CABS).
Trent Youth Entrepreneurship Society (TYES)
- TYES provides students with vital resources and guidance to transform their entrepreneurial dreams into a real-life operation.
Trent Marketing Association (TMA)
- The Trent Marketing Association provides opportunities for students to extend their passion or find a passion in the world of marketing. Follow us on Facebook or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transforming Campuses and the World with an Entrepreneurial Spirit. Follow us on Facebook or contact us by email at email@example.com