Course Selection and Registration
There is a lot to think about prior to selecting and registering in your courses. We’ve broken the process down into 4 steps to help make this a bit more manageable.
- The Academic Calendar lists all requirements and provides a comprehensive breakdown of each program.
- Review and complete the Do It Yourself (DIY) Degree Check guide under the Planning Your Degree section of this website
- We have created a webpage that lists all first year course requirements by major
- First year course selection for each major
- Determining your course load
- Choosing elective courses
- Using the Academic Timetable
- Designing a timetable with Visual Schedule Builder
- Creating a manual timetable
- Understanding when you can register
- Express Registration to import your courses
- Register for your courses
For a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the course registration system in myTrent, please review some of the Video Tutorials on this page.
Additional registration resources can be found through the Office of the Registrar.