Former Trent University Student Readmit

Did you previously attended Trent University and are interested in returning?  We are happy to welcome you back!  Please identify your reapplication type below.  

Have a question about your reapplication? Please contact Admissions.

Transferring Back to Trent University

If you have attended another post-secondary institution since leaving Trent University, please create a new account.

Please visit Transfer Student, for a complete list of admission requirements.

Good Standing or Trent Graduate 

If you have voluntarily chosen to withdraw from Trent University as a student in Good Standing, or are a Trent graduate interested in returning, please review and complete the Application for Reactivation form. 

Academic Probation

Students who left Trent while on academic probation must submit an Application for Reactivation form.

Back to top

Suspended Student 

Academic Suspension

For students who left Trent University due to an academic suspension and have fulfilled the 12-month requirement, Trent requires the following readmission application steps.

  • Complete the Readmit Application form. You will need to create a new account.
  • Complete the Readmission for Suspended Students form located in myTrent under Academics → Forms. You will have access to this form 1-2 business days after submitting the application form above.
  • Submit official transcripts for any courses completed at another institution while on academic suspension if applicable.

You are encouraged to apply during your suspension at least six weeks prior to the start of classes. You will not be permitted to commence any courses at Trent prior to the completion of your suspension.

Academic Dishonesty Suspension

Students who left Trent due to an academic dishonesty suspension must submit an Application for Reactivation form.

Involuntary Withdrawal

If you have been required to withdraw from the University for non-academic reasons, please follow the instructions stipulated in the letter you received from Trent at the time the involuntary withdrawal was imposed.  

Back to top