Course Selection and Registration
Course selection and registration is a four step process:
- Understand your degree/program requirements and pre-requisites.
- Choose your courses.
- First year course selection for each major
- Determining your course load
- Choosing elective courses
- Create a timetable that works for you.
- Using the academic timetable
- Designing a timetable with Visual Schedule Builder
- Creating a manual timetable
- Register in your courses.
- Understanding when you can register
- Express Registration to import your courses
- Register for your courses
Additional registration resources can be found through the Office of the Registrar.