Peer Health Educators
Who We Are
A diverse team of students, supervised by Trent Durham Counsellors, with the goal of building a healthy and inclusive student community.
What We Do
- Foster personal growth and community well-being
- Provide interactive programming and information to reduce stigma
- Host self-care activities
- Facilitate prevention initiatives
- Organize in-person and virtual resource hubs
- Partner with community-based organizations to share new information and practice new skills
What To Expect
Our past initiatives have included a therapy dog program, art therapy workshops, mental health workshops, yoga, and suicide alertness training.
During the 2022-2023 school year we will be focusing on providing local resources, interactive workshops in collaboration with our community partners, and monthly Skill Builder workshops on student-specific issues and topics.
We welcome suggestions and requests for workshops and peer health topics to complement our planned programming.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram @trentdurhampeerhealth for healthy living tips, well-being resources, and to stay up to date on events and exciting news.
Local Student Health Resources