expand search

Student Wellness Centre

Student having blood pressure taken by nurse

Student Wellness Centre

Emergency & Crisis Support


  • Call 911
    ​Peterborough Regional Health Centre- Emergency Department 
    (1 Hospital Drive)
    Call: 705-743-2121

  • Trent University First Response Team
    Call: 705-748-1333  24/7

Sexual Assault (Community Resources)

  • Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre (for women or men) 
    Crisis Line: 705-741-0260 or 1-866-298-7778
    Counselling: 705-748-5901
  • Sexual Assault/Domestic ViolenceResponse Team
    Help 24hours/day from a group of specially trained nurses. 
    Go to the Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) - Emergency Department
    Call: 705-876-5022
  • Women's Health Care Centre (PRHC)
    Call: 705-743-4132 or 1-800-419-3111

Mental Health (Community Resources)

  • Trent Counselling Centre (Mon-Fri 9:00-12:00 and 1:00-4:00)
    Call: 705-748-1386
  • 4Four Country Crisis (Community Mental Health Crisis Response Program)- 24/7
    Call: 705-745-6484 or 1-866-995-9933
  • Telecare Distress Centre of Peterborough (24/7 Volunteer staffed)
    Call:  705-745-2243
  • Canadian Association of Suicide Prevention
  • Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Peterborough
    Call: 705-748-6711 or 1-866-990-9956
  • Good2Talk free and confidential counselling for post-secondary students in Ontario
    Call: 1-866-925-5454

Indigenous Mental Health (Community Resources)