In an EMERGENCY:
Peterborough Regional Health Centre- Emergency Department
(1 Hospital Drive)
- Trent University First Response Team
Call: 705-748-1333 24/7
Sexual Assault (Community Resources)
- Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre (for women or men)
Crisis Line: 705-741-0260 or 1-866-298-7778
- Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Response Team
Help 24hours/day from a group of specially trained nurses.
Go to the Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) - Emergency Department
- Women's Health Care Centre (PRHC)
Call: 705-743-4132 or 1-800-419-3111
Mental Health (Community Resources)
- Trent Counselling Centre (Mon-Fri 9:00-12:00 and 1:00-4:00)
To connect or reconnect with Counselling, visit the Counselling website for information on how to register & access available resources.
- 9-8-8. Support is available 24/7 by calling or texting the National Suicide Crisis Helpline at 9-8-8.
- Telecare Distress Centre of Peterborough (24/7 Volunteer staffed)
- Canadian Association of Suicide Prevention
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Peterborough
Call: 705-748-6711 or 1-866-990-9956
- Good2Talk free and confidential counselling for post-secondary students in Ontario
Call: 1-866-925-5454 or Text GOOD2TALKON to 686868