As an alternative to Trent Student Health Services, you may choose to see a physician in the community for non-emergency care at one of the following clinics.
You can now use Google Maps to plan your route for the Peterborough Transit services.
Guardian Pharmacy Walk-In Clinic
815 High St. (Across from the Lansdowne Place Mall)
This clinic will see Out of Province health cards and international students with UHIP but payment will need to be made up front and a receipt will be provided.
Good Doctors Clinic
1625 Sherbrooke Street W, Peterborough Ontario
Call the clinic to make an appointment.
This clinic will see students with Out of Province health cards and international students with UHIP, but they will be required to pay $50 for their appointment.
PFHT Nurse Practitioner Clinic
Morton Community Health Centre
150 Strickland St, Lakefield, ON
By Appointment Only 705-651-4866
One Healthcare Centre
300 Rossland Road East., Ajax, Ontario., L1Z 0M1
This clinic has provided TB Skin testing to students in the past
ADHD or Psycho-educational Assessments
See link for clinics you can contact for more information.
Eligible residents can book an appointment for the Imvamune® vaccine by calling 705-743-1000, ext. 331
Residents who are part of the at-risk population are asked to remain vigilant for symptoms and take precautions to prevent infection. The Imvamune® vaccine is available as pre and post exposure prophylaxis. Residents who are eligible for the 2-dose vaccine series as a pre-exposure prophylaxis include,
Two-spirit, non-binary, transgender, cisgender, intersex, or gender-queer individuals (18+) who self-identify or have sexual partners who self-identify as belonging to the gay, bisexual, pansexual, and other men who have sex with men (gbMSM) community AND at least one of the following:
- Had a confirmed sexually transmitted infection within the last year
- Have or are planning to have two or more sexual partners or are in a relationship where at least one of the partners may have other sexual partners
- Have attended venues for sexual contact (i.e., bath houses, sex clubs) recently or may be planning to, or who work/volunteer in these settings
- Have had anonymous sex (e.g., using hookup apps) recently or may be planning to
- Are a sexual contact of an individual who engages in sex work
- Individuals who self-identify as engaging in sex work or are planning to, regardless of self-identified sex or gender.
- Household and/or sexual contacts of people who are eligible for pre-exposure vaccination– listed above AND who are moderately to severely immunocompromised or pregnant.