OSAP, Out of Province, & Work Study

Many students need some form of financial assistance in order to achieve their academic goals. Our financial aid team will work with you to find ways to help you with the costs of your university education.

In addition to scholarships, there are several options available:

Ontario Student Assistance Program

With a single application, you could be eligible to receive an interest-free loan, or non-repayable grants with the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP). Find out more and apply online: ontario.ca/OSAP 

Out of Province Student Assistance

No matter where you’re coming from in Canada, we can help you access the funding you’re eligible for.

Part-Time Jobs & Trent Work Study Program

Many students find work on or off-campus while attending Trent. TWSP provides funding for part-time jobs on campus for students who are receiving OSAP, student aid from another province, or funding through the Post-Secondary Student Support Program (PSSSP).