- Gain hands-on experience navigating real ethical scenarios through detailed case studies
- Develop an extensive understanding of ethical theory and knowledge of how it applies to the (sometimes messy) reality of human life
- Put your work on display at the Trent Philosophy Society’s annual student symposium
Human Resource Manager
Human resources managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources and personnel departments, and develop and implement policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, collective bargaining, training and development, occupation classification and pay and benefit administration. They represent management and participate actively on various joint committees to maintain ongoing relations between management and employees. Human resources managers are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
- Ethics Consultant
- Human Rights Lawyer
- Social Policy Analyst
- Corporate Compliance Officer
- Human Resource Manager
- Public Relations Professional
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch