Athletics and Recreation Programs
Trent University Durham GTA organizes a free intramural program. All levels of athletic experience welcome!
Mondays - Volleyball
- Volleyball is happening on Monday's from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Waverly Public School. It's just a 5 minute walk away from campus. For directions click HERE
Tuesdays - Field Soccer
- Play Soccer at the Oshawa Civic Recreation Complex from 4pm to 5pm. Located right across from campus. For directions click HERE.
Wednesdays - Basketball
- Come out for Basketball on from 6pm to 8pm at Waverly Public School.
Thursdays - Flag Football
- Flag Football is available to play at the Oshawa Civic Recreation Complex from 4pm to 5pm.
For more details, email Christopher Nelan at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Trent University Durham GTA offers extramural Soccer and Volleyball teams. Please contact Coordinator, Student Life, Christopher Nelan for more details email@example.com .
Your Level 2 Fitness membership with the City of Oshawa gives you access to cardio and strength training equipment, indoor running/walking track, swimming pools and ice skating at:
- The Oshawa Civic Centre
- The Legends Centre
- The South Oshawa Community Centre
- Donevan Recreation Complex
For more information on the Level 2 membership click HERE.
For an additional fee, students can have access to an add-on for unlimited fitness classes and racquet court rentals.
SUPPLEMENTARY STUDENTS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION NOTICE
Use and Disclosure of Student Information by Trent University Durham GTA
Your personal information is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Ontario Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Limited student personal information, including the names of students registered at Trent University Durham GTA, is provided on a confidential basis to the City of Oshawa - Recreation & Culture Services for the sole purpose of confirming eligibility of, and managing registration for, athletics fitness membership under the terms and conditions of multi-year fitness membership agreement between Trent University and the Corporation of the City of Oshawa.