Trent Accessibility Resources Page
The following accessibility-related information is available:
- Student Resources
- Staff Resources
- Faculty and Classroom Accessibility Resources
- Web and Document Accessibility Resources
- Accessible Campus Maps and Wayfinding
- Accessible MV-1 Transportation
- Feedback and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Resources
- Trent Policies on Accessibility
Student Accessibility Services (SAS) is a team of interdisciplinary professionals who provide support to students with disabilities through one-on-one advising, referrals to campus supports, and adaptive technology.
The Centre for Academic Testing (CAT) provides professional proctoring services for accommodated exams for Trent University students registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) at Trent in Peterborough.
The Human Resources website contains information for employees on accessibility related issues including:
- Accommodation Policy for Employees.
- Information on workplace illness and injury.
The CTL has information on and links to information including:
- Universal Design for Learning
- Inclusive Teaching and Classroom Practices
- Council of Ontario Universities Accessibility Resources Toolkit
Trent's Centre for Human Rights, Equity and Accessibility offers training on accessible document creation. Visit our accessible document training webpage.
Trent's Marketing and Communications Department offers information on web accessibility including requirements and techniques.
The MV1 is a free-of-charge service. Students, staff, faculty and visitors with disabilities can book the service with 2 business days notice The service can take riders between buildings on Symons Campus and between Symons and Traill Campuses. No medical documentation is required in order to reserve a ride. Learn more about Accessible MV1 Transportation or book an MV-1 ride now!