Please note that the Academic Timetable for Fall 2023-Winter 2024 is now available. Priority registration runs from June 14-27, 2023. During priority registration, you can register in courses in your major(s) for which you have prerequisites and in any courses which do not have approved limited enrolment.
Each June, students have the opportunity to register for fall and winter courses. It is imperative that students register for courses in both semesters at this time. Registration for summer 2024 courses opens for students approximately around February or March. If you are having trouble registering, be sure to attend one of our orientation dates or contact us, and a staff or faculty member can assist you.
How do I Register for Courses?
When registering for courses it is important to understand what courses are needed for your program. The Academic Calendar, Academic Timetable, and your program course map are great resources for this.
Be sure to register for both fall and winter semester courses this summer.
Quick Steps Guide to Registering For Courses
1. Determine your required courses using
2. Research Electives needed using:
The Summary of Electives documents provide some elective options being offered this academic year
3. Complete the required academic integrity and financial obligation agreements (annually) using Self Service located on the myTrent portal.
4. Build a conflict free schedule for both fall and winter semesters using Self Service located on the myTrent portal.
5. Register for Courses using Self Service located on the myTrent portal.
6. Need to make adjustments? Drop or change courses using Self Service located on the myTrent portal.
Complete Registration Guide
Find a detailed guide to course registration including video tutorials on the Academic Advising webpage: Course Selection and Registration