Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Engage in a variety of hands-on lab experience, including exercise testing, movement assessments, injury management techniques and anatomy.
- Work directly with future Olympic rowing athletes as part of Trent’s NextGen Hub — an experience only offered at five universities in Canada.
- Create and conduct your own kinesiology research thesis under the mentorship of one of your professors.
- Participate in a 10-week placement, working alongside practitioners at facilities such as the Canadian Sport Institute Ontario, YMCA, Coaching Association of Ontario, local sports clinics and more.
Physiotherapists assess patients and plan and carry out individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning and mobility, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients. Physiotherapists are employed in hospitals, clinics, industry, sports organizations, rehabilitation centres and extended care facilities, or they may work in private practice.
- Athletic Trainer
- Sports Coach
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Rehabilitation Therapist
- Ergonomic Researcher
- Exercise Program Director
- Sport Psychology
- Brain and Body in Action
- Anatomy of Human Movement
- Exercise in Chronic Disease
- Biology of Physical Activity
- Exercise and Sport in Indigenous Health
- Critical Perspectives on Aging
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- ENG4U with a minimum grade of 60%, SBI4U, SCH4U, one of the following: Advanced Functions (MHF4U), Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U) or Data Management (MDM4U)
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch