Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Take immersive field courses held in Canada or around the world, through the Ontario Universities Program in Field Biology
- Undertake multiple internship or placement opportunities with collaborating organizations such as the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, Parks Canada, local hospitals, pharmacies, and more
- Pursue opportunities to undertake and lead your own independent research project
Biologists and related scientists conduct basic and applied research to extend knowledge of living organisms, to manage natural resources, and to develop new practices and products related to medicine and agriculture. They are employed in both laboratory and field settings by governments, environmental consulting companies, resource and utilities companies, chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnical companies and health and educational institutions.
- Bioinformation Specialist
- BioMedical Sales Rep
- Conservation Biologist
- Genetic Counsellor
- Conservation Biology
- Medical Entomology
- Fish Ecology
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- SBI4U and SCH4U
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch