The College Cabinet office is located in the LEC Junior Common Room. The College Cabinet is a group of elected student volunteers who serve as the student government for all students affiliated with Lady Eaton College. This dedicated group of student leaders plays both an advocacy and programming role within the college. They serve as the student voice on a variety of institutional committees and they plan a wide range of events for students.
Follow us on Instagram, @LECCabinet
For general inquiries please email the cabinet office.
If you are interested in getting involved with our Cabinet, please send us an email. Vacant positions may be available.
Our General Election is held every March with a by-election in September or October to fill our residence-based positions (Minister of In-Residence Affairs (North and South) and Minister of Annex Affairs) and any additional vacant positions.
Anyone is also welcome to attend our bi-weekly meetings (during the fall/winter semesters), please send us an email to get meeting information.
Cabinet's Constitution and Policy Handbook are the governing documents for Cabinet. Changes to the legislation are voted on by all Members of the College at our Annual General Meeting in the Spring. Please see below the links to the 2023-2024 Constitution and Policy Handbook.
Cabinet is currently using the 2021-2022 version of the Constitution and Policy Handbook for the 2022-2023 term. Please see below the downloadable links to the 2021-2022 Constitution and Policy Handbook.
Below are the minutes for our meetings from the 2022-2023 academic year.
If you are in search for minutes from any of our other previous meetings, please send us an email.
Meet your College Cabinet
- Noah Edwards - Prime Minister
- Dante Pio - Deputy Prime Minister
- Karilin Wilson - Speaker of the House
- Camryn Moerchen - Cabinet Clerk
- Beth Wallace - Senator
- Brayden Heath - Minister of Finance (Senior)
- Lase Arowolo - Minister of Finance (Junior)
- Sarah Ovens - TCSA Commissioner
- Kyra Myderwyk - Minister of Intercollegiate Affairs
- Ethan Kirkpatrick - Minister of Athletics
- Eden Cain - Minister of Social Affairs (Senior)
- Aditi Midha - Minister of Social Affairs (Junior)
- Dee Carter - Minister of Communications and Publicity
- Reem Muqtadar - Minister of Education
- Ishita Gurav - Minister of Health Issues
- Dyllan Scott - Minister of Off-Campus Affairs
- Alisha Gopinath - Minister of Sustainability
- Dorcas Oladele - Minister of Inclusivity
- Maia Richardson - Minister of Arts and Culture
- Rushk Choudry - Minister of In-Residence Affairs (North)
- Eden Davila - Minister of In-Residence Affairs (South)
- Vacant - Minister of Annex Affairs
- Vacant - Minister of Athletics
- Vacant - Senior Don